Secure your appointment
A non-refundable FULL deposit must be made to secure spot on the calendar.
Book with Elsimage Studio
- Studio rescheduling FEE $80
- Outdoor rescheduling FEE $40
- Squeeze in FEE $50
- Late FEE $25 after 10 mins, $45 after 20 mins, after 30mins appointment will be cancelled, with no refund.
- Squeeze in FEE $50 applies if studio/on location is booked with less than 3 days notice.
- ALL sales are FINAL. Additional FEES may apply for studio time.
- Appointment isn’t secured until a deposit is made.
- If you’re unable to keep an appointment date, you can reschedule for a later date and time within three months.
- Rescheduling is only allowed if notice is given 24 hours prior to scheduled time.
- If you cancel your session, deposit is not refundable.
- All, No show will result in no refunds to your deposit.
- Bookings are open on the 5th day of each month.
- Balance is due before the day of the shoot.
- Appointments made the day/week of the shoot are subject to squeeze in FEE.
- Additional FEES apply for multiple locations or outfit changes.
- On Location refers to BNB’S, Hotels, Homes, Studios booked by the client, etc.
- If you’d like us to provide a location for a booked session, there will be an add-on FEE.
- Last minute changes in availability will not result in a refund or change in price.
- None of the services on our website includes props in the prices.
- All photo shoot comes with a Web gallery & High Resolution Images.
- For events, make sure the time booked is the time you need.
- Under each service states what that service includes.
- Two Looks = Two Outfits
- If you do one look, the balance will remain the same.
Let’s have some fun!
We are always looking for models who are willing to trade TFP (Trade/Time for Print). You don’t have to be a professional to sign up. This is great for building your portfolio, networking and putting some great images in your albums. You can model as a Bride, Couple, High school senior etc. CHECK THESE OUT
We photograph on location also. We can pick a location; such as, the beach, a rustic location, open fields, historic scenery, romantic scenery or at a location that you desire or have discovered.